Wedding programs add a special touch to your ceremony. Your guests can use them to follow along with the order of the service and be introduced to everyone in your wedding party along with those who are part of the ceremony.
Here’s some other pieces of information that you may consider including on your programs…
- Revealing that a special candle or floral arrangement is displayed in loving memory of a friend or relative.
- Details about a reception that may be held immediately after the ceremony.
- A short thank-you verse to all your guests for being with you on this special day.
- Special sentiments to your wedding party, parents, etc.
- Announcement of your new home address as newlyweds.
Traditionally, ceremony programs were folded in half or appeared as a trifold design. Today’s modern touches spice them up a little with whimsical designs, bold colors, fun typestyles, 2-sided printing, etc.
You may even find that there is a program design that matches or complements your wedding invitation design.
Another recent trend is attaching your program card to a plastic or wood handle making it a wedding program fan. This makes it easier for guests to hold the card and, more importantly, to use it as a personal fan to keep cool during warm weather. Some designs are available with and without a handle.
Be sure to browse our entire collection of wedding programs including traditional, modern and whimsical styles.